Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Another new begining
So what can I say, life has dealt me a pretty bad hand. Many a gambler would fold at this stage but I'm all in. It seems that there are a few that have forgotten what I'm really made of and its high time you figure it out. I am not self righteous but Its about time I stand up for myself. I was an American soldier, I served my country proudly. How is it that you so quickly dismiss that fact as typical or ordinary? Well sweetheart there was nothing typical or ordinary about Dec 24, 1996 as I sat in a 4X4 wooden shack, m16 in hand, safety off. Yes, if that date escaped you it was Christmas Eve, while you were sleeping tight in your bed awaiting all the wonders that Christmas morning had to offer. I was freezing my ass off until somewhere around 3am when I was forced to fire upon an intruder scaling the walls of our compound that housed hundreds of sleeping soldiers also fighting for your freedoms. In that moment of fear I was able to do what I had to do, I didn't run, and I'm sure as hell not starting now. I might not be the catch of the day in an endless sea of jerks ready to use you and toss you aside. But I am a man that knows how to love unconditionally, and can protect those that he knows and loves. I have lived a mediocre life content with my being, and thankful for every day god has given me. By God's grace I have been able to provide at all times for my family. How ungrateful you are to cast me aside like yesterdays news. I held, fed, and changed your children even those who belonged to other men. While you sat on your laurels not lifting a finger to help. And how do you repay me? You start by acting scandalous with one of my best friends! Oh no there is nothing going on between us yet he puts his house up for sale within a week of our breakup, you purchase a house together within a month and you flaunt you new wedding ring around within three months. Your both pathetic. As for you Mark you would love to try and defend yourself by saying that we were broken up. How is it excatly that we were broken up when she was still living with me? Or how about when I brought it up that you needed to stop hitting on my wife two weeks earlier. Not to mention that unwritten rule about dating your friends Ex's. Well now its my time! Like the pheonix rising from the ashes, I have reamerged a new and improved man. While I was content in my being before, my time has come. So sit back and enjoy the show. I am about to show you what happens when a soldier is pushed to the brink. Just as you rubbed in my face your wonderful new relationship with my wife. I will show you how much better a man I am. You are forgiven as Christ has forgiven me. Good luck to you both! I have washed my hands, and god has washed away your affect on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment