Progress

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back on track

As I have said before, this blog is about the transformation of self. Just like many of you I struggle with many of life's very difficult challenges. I fight with my weight, unemployment, divorce, temptations of all natures etc. I do believe that I am a good man, I have had to make many self sacrifices for the betterment of those around me. But I can be better as we all can. I only drink once in a very great while and I fell to that temptation on Thursday night. As a result I missed out on working out with my sister as well as eating improperly. I'm kinda glad it happened because it reminded me of the consequences of drinking. Last night I was blessed with seeing my youngest daughter Kaytlin. She is the result of infidelity on my ex wife's behalf. I have been there since the day she was born and she is a wonderful addition to my family. There is an issue though, because she is not physically mine the divorce does not grant me any time with her and Samantha uses her as a bargaining tool. The time we have had has been very special, and I will always maintain as strong of a relationship as is possible. Today has been a descent day overall. I was able to spend time with my sister and her kids and after dinner we got in a good walk. I may not be off and running but I did find the track. Good luck on your own personal journeys and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. WTG Brian! I know we can do this together! We are very luck to have each other as so many people out there have no one! Luv Ya

    ReplyDelete