Friday, June 18, 2010
Stumbling block #1
Everything was great yesterday, I was spending time with my daughter, my sister, and my nieces. My 5 year old daughter informs me that Mommy's new fiance has been taking her out on his motorcycle. She does admit to wearing a helmet, but I am just not ok with this. So now I realize that I'm going to have to have an argument with Samantha because you can't bring anything up without it turning into a knock down drag out fight. Just as I suspected this was the case. After an hour of fighting I was finally able to get her to agree not to allow her on it again. I was frustrated and so I went out with some friends. I ate too much, drank too much, and missed my work out with my sister. Jenny, I am so very sorry I promise I'll make it up to you. So there you have it. I am ashamed of myself today. I guess the only thing to do is get back on the horse, and so I shall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey It happens Brian...next time call me first! LOL....And maybe we can figure out a better way to work out the anger :-)
ReplyDeleteYou got it! I love you!
ReplyDeleteMy dear brother I am right there with you dealing with someone that has no common sense on what is in the best interests of their child. That is kinda how I have fallen off my horse/path this week. You cannot let anyone person get you down. Keep your head up high and one day a week you can have at most 2 drinks of your choice to help you celebrate your accomplishments.
ReplyDeleteDanielle
Danielle, Thank you for your kind words, I am trying to make improvements in all aspects of my life. I belive that the truth is really all we have to stand on, and as much as I would have liked to over look my mistake I am committed to being open and honest about my mistakes. My hopes are that others can relate to my lifes challanges, and that we can all move forward togehter. Thank you for following my blog, I hope that you find something here to help you with struggles that you face in life. Your friend, Brian
ReplyDelete